PERSONALLY & PROFESSIONALLY
Maximizing the value of renal care
D.Med Healthcare provides lean set-ups where all resources are carefully allocated to achieve the highest possible efficiency in operations maximizing the results of our medical treatments. Tailored key performance indicators (KPIs) and quality management tools are used to continuously monitor and improve each individual parameter of the process.
We offer high German standards tailored to different reimbursement systems world-wide. Our patients receive high-quality medical treatments and benefit from the favorable impact of leaner operations.
• Individualized treatment and care.
• Patient education programs and renal diet consultation.
• Multimedia entertainment & patient comfort systems.
• Sports activities.
• Home dialysis.
• Pediatric renal care.
• Holiday dialysis.
Our Medical KPIs:
Benchmarks that make us strive for excellence
A complex set of key performance indicators serve as a compass in our daily mission to provide the best possible care, among them:
• Adequate dialysis dose achieved by at least 90% of our patients (Kt/V>1.4).
• Sufficient dialysis time for at least 95% of our patients (≥12 hours of dialysis time per week).
• Optimal dialysis access: more than 85% of patients with AV fistulas.
FY2016 Result of treated dialysis patients in D.Med Healthcare clinics.
Advanced quality management is the key driver to guarantee outstanding treatment results independent from local reimbursement rates. That’s why we in D.Med Healthcare have developed own made-to-measure instruments, like specific monitoring software, educational programs and high-standard medical and operational guidelines.
We operate according to the international guidelines of ERBP—official guideline body for the ERA-EDTA©— and KDIGO©
Chief Medical Officer
Prof. Dr. med. Jürgen Wagner