Website Zückerli Shop GmbH
Zückerli Shop GmbH is a German diabetes sales platform located in Nettetal and part of the internationally operating D.Med Healthcare Group seated in Düsseldorf. With our private label and various established brands, we dispose of a wide range of diabetes products. Online and through our specialized stores, we process prescriptions from all parts of Germany and cover the needs of diabetes patients with dedicated OTC products.
In our wholesale business, we focus on the demand of medical institutions and trade with partners from all across the globe, giving access to affordable high-quality products.
As of today and on a remote basis within Germany we are looking for a
Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
In this position we are looking for someone who identifies and realizes business opportunities and supports the successful development of newly acquired companies. Expect a diversified and challenging management function which requires a high level of dedication and commitment and offers you the chance to influence the future direction of our company. You will benefit from the advantages of a grown-up company with 10 years of operations but at the same time enjoy the dynamic spirit of a start-up environment.
If you like to take over responsibilities, drive changes, can cope with complexity and also perform easily in new situations you are the right candidate to enrich our growing team.
- You grow our partner network by building and deepening relationships with stakeholders in diabetes care (health insurance funds, patient organizations, medical institutions, pharmacies and other distributors) to create new sales potential in both our B2B and B2C business units
- You integrate the CRM activities of newly acquired companies
- You represent what our company stands for: a competent, dynamic and nimble organization that our partners can trust in
- You act as a co-ordinator between all relevant departments ensuring the high quality of our services
- You are a member of our global corporate strategy team and give support in the global diabetes market research
- You report directly to the managing director who is at the same the global CEO of D.med Healthcare Group
- Ideally you have a degree in a commercial, financial, marketing or business-related field
- You have at least 10 years + experience in a CRM environment, ideally both in B2B and B2C, preferably in the medical / pharmaceutical industry
- You are familiar with working for a growing and global brand and you already gained experience in a start-up business
- You know how to drive change with a “make-it-happen”-mentality
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, self-motivation and willingness to proactively take on issues
- You attract attention, convince others with your winning personality and are able to build + maintain relationships with key partners
- You are a strategic thinker and have a strong analytical mindset
- You speak German and English fluently
- An attractive salary package with sound starting point and significant development potential
- A company car (Audi A6 or similar), also for private usage
- The potential to build an impressive personal success story with excellent career perspectives
- Intensive training-on-the-job on all industry-specific requirements
- Close collaboration with our top management
Every day is an opportunity to try something new and take a step towards changing the world. If you want to be a part of a company that believes in innovation and individual growth, then share your application with us. Please address it to Gabriele Zebisch including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date: or click “Apply for job”.
Zückerli Shop GmbH Van- der-Upwich-Str. 32 / 41334 Nettetal / 0211 650 415 13