Website D.med Software S.L.U.
D.med Software S.L.U. is a dynamic and expanding company, specialized in the development of software embedded, cybersecurity systems and cloud applications for the medical industry. We are based in Malaga and part of D.Med Consulting GmbH, a joint venture between Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA (51%) and the D.Med Healthcare Group (49%), one of the world’s leading operators of medical devices and medical products in the field of Nephrology, Cardiology and Internal Medicine.
To increase our expertise in the Marketing & Business Development team of the Business area Engineering we are looking as of today for a
Content Writer & Web Developer (m/f/d)
- Develop engaging and user-friendly websites, ensuring optimal functionality and design
- Create compelling and SEO-friendly content for our online platforms, including website content, blogs, and social media
- Conduct research to stay current with medical device industry trends and produce informative and relevant articles
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and contribute to the overall digital strategy
- Stay updated on industry trends and emerging technologies to enhance our online presence
- Ensure website functionality and performance, conducting regular tests and troubleshooting
- BS or MS in EE/CE/CS, or equivalent
- 3+ years of proven experience working in web development and content writing
- Familiar with SEO best practices
- Experience with content management systems (CMS)
- Advanced English level, good level of German is a plus
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong research and communication abilities
- Self-directed and able to tackle new projects and ideas
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, and superior follow-up and follow-through skills
Do you see this job offer as a personal challenge and are you ready to conquer the market with us? Then convince us with your application, including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date, by submitting to Rosalia Rojas ()– or just click on “Apply for job”.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
D.med Software S.L.U. | Calle Plaza de Toros Vieja Nº 2, 5º A/B/C/D | 29002 Málaga | +34 672 854 005