Website Dmed Bilisim ve Yazilim Sis. Ltd. Sti
Dmed Bilisim ve Yazilim Sis. Ltd. Sti is part of the D.med Healthcare Group, a global medical service and product provider with a focus on renal and diabetes care. As an exceptionally dynamic company, we are continuously endeavoring to tap into new markets and related business fields. With more than 500 employees and a growing platform of operations in more than 20 countries, we reach out to the world teaming up with partners and stakeholders to create value for local healthcare systems. Over 2,500 patients from different countries in Europe, Asia and South America receive renal replacement treatments in our clinics enjoying state-of-the-art medical quality and devoted care.
Dmed Bilisim ve Yazilim Sis. Ltd. Sti a growing company with focus on developing software systems for the medical industry.
For our office in İzmir Turkey, we are looking as of today for a
Embedded Software Developer (m/f/d)
- Dmed Bilisim ve Yazilim Sis. Ltd. Sti is seeking a strong developer to work on new power electronics product development.
- You will work on developing new products firmware and software from architecture to implementing to testing.
- Develop and debug low-level real-time and low-latency firmware in C
- Board bring-up, debug, test, and code optimization
- Implement control algorithms for power electronics products
- Design and implement protocols for system communications of existing and new products
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (electrical, mechanical, controls)
- Write software specification and design documents
- Generate and maintain accurate project schedules and timelines
- BS or MS in EE/CE/CS, or the equivalent
- 5+ years of professional firmware/software development experience.
- Engineer with 5+ years of experience in embedded Linux/Linux application/driver/kernel development
- Familiar with the embedded microprocessor design process: compilers, debuggers, IDE and source control
- Experience with communication protocols
- Experience developing device drivers using hardware interfaces: ADC, GPIO, PWM, UART, SPI, I2C, etc.
- Experience with digital/analog hardware development
- Experience with oscilloscopes, function generators, and logic analyzers
- Experience with ARM Cortex-M processors / power electronics systems / MISRA standard
- Knowledge about IEC 62304 standard
- Unit/regression testing frameworks is a plus
- English language full professional proficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-directed and able to tackle new projects and ideas
- Effectively able to interact with technicians and other departments and suppliers
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, and superior follow-up and follow-through skills
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative team
- Occasional international travel
- Other benefits to be discussed during the interview process
- Competitive salary
Do you see this job offer as a personal challenge and are you ready to conquer the market with us? Then convince us with your application, including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date, by submitting to Anne-Kathrin Deters ()– or just click on “Apply for job”.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Dmed Bilisim ve Yazilim Sis. Ltd. Sti | Maslak Mahallesi Ahi Evran Cad. Polaris Plaza Apt. No: 21/39 Sariyer / Istanbul