Website D.med Software S.L.U.
D.med Software S.L.U. is part of D.Med Consulting GmbH, a joint venture between Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA (51%) and the D.Med Healthcare Group (49%), one of the world’s leading operators of medical devices and medical products in the field of Nephrology, Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Founded in 2011 and seated in Hamburg, D.Med Consulting GmbH provides first-class consulting services focused on Dialysis.
D.med Software is a fast-growing company with focus on developing software systems for the medical industry with the vision to be the leading software service provider for the medical industry in cybersecurity for embedded software & cloud applications.
For our office in Malaga, we are looking as of today for a
Embedded Software Engineer (m/f/d) (Junior/Mid/Senior)
- D.med Software is looking for a strong developer (m/f/d) to work on new power electronics product development.
- You will work on developing new products firmware and software from architecture to implementing to testing.
- Develop and debug low-level real-time and low-latency firmware in C
- Board bring-up, debug, test, and code optimization
- Design and implement protocols for system communications of existing and new products
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (electronics, mechanical, requirements, validation and verification, risk management)
- Write software specification and design documents
- Generate and maintain accurate project schedules and timelines
- BS or MS in EE/CE/CS, or the equivalent
- 2+ years of professional firmware/software development experience
- 1+ years of professional experience in embedded Linux/Linux application/driver/kernel development
- Familiar with the embedded microprocessor design process: compilers, debuggers, IDE and source control
- Experience with communication protocols: CAN, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.
- Experience developing device drivers using hardware interfaces: ADC, GPIO, PWM, UART, SPI, I2C, etc.
- Experience with digital/analog hardware development
- Experience with oscilloscopes, function generators, and logic analyzers
- Experience with ARM Cortex-M processors / RTOS and third-party libraries integration
- Knowledge about MISRA standard / IEC 62304 standard
- Unit/regression testing frameworks is a plus
- Fluent in English, excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-directed and able to tackle new projects and ideas
- Effectively able to interact with technicians and other departments and suppliers
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, and superior follow-up and follow-through skills
Do you see this job offer as a personal challenge and are you ready to conquer the market with us? Then convince us with your application, including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date, by submitting to Gabriele Zebisch ()– or just click on “Apply for job”.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
D.med Software S.L.U. | Calle Plaza de Toros Vieja Nº 2, 5º A/B/C/D | 29002 Málaga | +34 951 393 891