Website D.med Software S.L.U.
D.med Software S.L.U. is part of D.Med Consulting GmbH, a joint venture between Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA (51%) and the D.Med Healthcare Group (49%), one of the world’s leading operators of medical devices and medical products in the field of Nephrology, Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Founded in 2011 and seated in Hamburg, D.Med Consulting GmbH provides first-class consulting services focused on Dialysis.
D.med Software is a fast-growing company with a focus on cybersecurity for embedded software and cloud applications for the medical industry. We’re looking for a new team member to increase the expertise in the cybersecurity team.
For our office in Malaga, we are looking as of today for a
Security Engineer (m/f/d)
- Integration of information security into the software development process
- Creation/Management of threat models
- Identification of protective measures in software development to mitigate security risks
- Automation of threat models through suitable software and integrations with issue trackers and application security testing tools
- Avoid, detect and fix vulnerabilities in code, design and architecture
- Static and dynamic security tests (e.g. code scans, fuzzing, pentesting)
- Implementation of a secure development process in project teams
- Develop and maintain common security design patterns and reference architecture model
- Experience in security engineering and security platforms
- Familiarity with (or interest in) IT security, cryptography and security architectures
- Experience with embedded software development, ideally also with IoT protocols such as MQTT or CoAP
- Understanding of tools and techniques used by attackers across corporate networks, including common IT system flaws and vulnerabilities
- Understanding of threat landscapes and threat modelling, security threat, vulnerability management and security monitoring
- Experience of working in a dynamic environment supporting cloud deployments in AWS and/or Azure is desirable
- Broad experience/knowledge of cyber security technologies and controls in one of the following areas:
- Security Analysis
- Pen Testing
- Identity and control access management
- Applied Cryptography
- IoT / mobile / cloud security
- Smart cards, nPA, credit cards
- General IT and network security
- BS or MS in EE/CE/CS, or the equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-directed and able to tackle new projects and ideas
- Effectively able to interact with technicians and other departments and suppliers
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, and superior follow-up and follow-through skills
Do you see this job offer as a personal challenge and are you ready to conquer the market with us? Then convince us with your application, including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date, by submitting to Gabriele Zebisch ()– or just click on “Apply for job”.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
D.med Software S.L.U. | Calle Plaza de Toros Vieja Nº 2, 5º A/B/C/D | 29002 Málaga | +34 951 393 891