Website D.Med Consulting GmbH
D.Med Consulting GmbH is a joint venture between Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA (51%) and the D.Med Healthcare Group (49%), one of the world’s leading operators of medical devices and medical products in the field of Nephrology, Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Founded in 2011 and seated in Hamburg, D.Med Consulting GmbH provides first-class consulting services focused on Extracorporeal Therapies.
We are currently looking for young talents in the natural sciences and technical fields of study, preferably with a specialization in medical technology, mechanics, process and control engineering or practical computer science, who would like to start their career with us as a thesis student.
Join our team at our Hamburg office as part of a
Thesis Student (m/f/d) Software / Systems Engineering
- Development of a test adapter for final inspection test of specific electronic boards for dialysis machines
- Analyses for requirements and their feasibility
- Development and construction of electronic systems and integration of existing electronic board
- Programming of functional prototype
- Verification of the developed test adapter based on measurement data
- Close cooperation and lively exchange in the development team
- Participation in project reports, presentations and technical documentation
- Natural science or technical degree, preferably with specialisation in medical technology, mechanics, process and control engineering or practical computer science
- First practical experience through internships or working student activities, preferably in the field of medical technology
- Apprenticeship in the field of mechatronics / electrical engineering is an advantage
- Practical experience with Python and microcontroller programming (Arduino)
- Best case experience with Labview
- Passion for your tasks and organizational skills
- Independent and reliable way of working
- Open-minded personality, strong communication skills, motivation and ability to work in a team
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good written and spoken English
- Remuneration in accordance with the requirements
- Interesting, varied tasks
- A modern workplace in the center of Hamburg with an international and future-oriented employer
- Possibility of being hired after completion of your studies
- Dynamic and motivated team
- Flexible working hours and pro rata holiday entitlement
- Personal added values such as company pension plans, employee events, access to the corporate benefits platform and much more.
Would you like to make a difference outside of your time at university and be involved in shaping our company? Then please send your complete application documents with details of your earliest possible starting date to Gabriele Zebisch () or per click on „Apply for job“.
D.Med Consulting GmbH | Bernhard-Nocht-Str. 99 | 20359 Hamburg, Deutschland | Tel: +49 211 650 415 13