PERSONALLY & PROFESSIONALLY
Renal, Diabetes, and Cardiology care
D.Med Healthcare provides lean set-ups where all resources are carefully allocated to achieve the highest possible efficiency in operations maximizing the results of our medical treatments. Key performance indicators (KPIs) and quality management tools are used to continuously monitor and improve each individual parameter of the process.
We offer high German standards tailored to different reimbursement systems worldwide. Our patients receive high-quality medical treatments and benefit from the favorable impact of leaner operations.
In particular, D.Med Healthcare provides services in the fields of nephrology, diabetology, and cardiology targeting individualized care.
Over 5.000 patients from different countries, including Switzerland, Austria, Turkey, India, and Macedonia, receive renal replacement treatments enjoying our state-of-the-art services in our 61 clinics and in their homes.
Our services include:
• In-clinic hemodialysis (HD) and peritoneal dialysis (PD)
• Home-hemodialysis (HHD) and -peritoneal dialysis
• Individualized treatment and care
• Patient education programs and renal diet consultation
• Multimedia entertainment & patient comfort systems
• Sports activities
• Pediatric renal care
• Holiday dialysis
Benchmarks that make us strive for excellence
A complex set of key performance indicators serve as a compass in our daily mission to provide the best possible care, among them:
• Adequate dialysis dose achieved by at least 90% of our patients (Kt/V>1.4)
• Sufficient dialysis time for at least 95% of our patients (≥12 hours of dialysis time per week)
• Optimal dialysis access: more than 85% of patients with AV fistulas
FY2016 Result of treated dialysis patients in D.Med Healthcare clinics.
Advanced quality management is the key driver to guarantee outstanding treatment results independent from local reimbursement rates. That’s why we in D.Med Healthcare have developed own made-to-measure instruments, like specific monitoring software, educational programs, and high-standard medical and operational guidelines.
Chief Medical Officer
Prof. Dr. med. Jürgen Wagner
We operate according to the international guidelines of ERBP—official guideline body for the ERA-EDTA©— and KDIGO©